Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Bad JuJu
I took Connor to Farr's Fresh for an ice cream and a little chat the other day. Actually it was the big chat about the birds and the bees. I decided to follow the advice from the Talking To Your Kids About Sex book by the Eyre's. They present the idea in such a positive manner and I think in a way in which it inspires your child to realize the importance of being married to share something so wonderful. It went well. Of course Connor was embarrassed somewhat and we read the book "Where Did I Come From?" But he was a good sport about it. "I bet your are going to do this with all of my siblings aren't you?" "What?" "You know, take them to get an ice cream and tell them all this stuff." He knows me so well. When we left we went to get a movie at Redbox. The line was too long at two different places, so we went to Smith's. Then someone stole my parking space. As we hopped out of the car, Connor replied,"Mom I think we have got some bad JuJu going on because of all that stuff we have been talking about..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment