Hey this is Cassidy! My mom is letting me write this post since I'm the "graffiti expert." ;) I would draw it all over my binders for school last year just for fun. (When I'm older I want to be a graphic artist.)I really do love graffiti, and Sevilla is an AMAZING place to look at the different techniques and writing. A lot of the graffiti I've seen here takes absolutely insane skill, and awesome imagination...
My favorite part about this one is the apple.
This one is just crazy! To go out with just spray paint and do THAT is pure skill.
I really like the flower, this graffiti is one of the more artsy ones.
Crazy hair day ;)
Ka-blam! Explosion :)
The design inside of the writing looks like the ocean, and the sky at the same time.
What's even cooler about this graffiti than the detail in the design inside of the letters and the letters themselves, is how high up the graffiti is. They either were able to sneak into the park with a really tall ladder, or did this upside down from the railing. Either way, IMPRESSIVE.
"One love, one heart, let's get together and feel alright."
This one speaks for itself.
This is only a teeny tiny portion of all of the graffiti here. For sure, some graffiti can be distastful, but the ones that aren't are their own league of art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is really cool graffiti. I'm glad that you guys are having fun. Looks like such a neat place. I can't wait to come see you!!!
ReplyDeleteHey guys! This is Lauren! I can't believe that you are all the way over in Spain, I'm so jealous. :) BTW, Cassy, that graffiti art is so amazing! Is the graffiti all over Spain? Wow this is just so cool. Well stay safe and have a super duper trip! We love you guys.
ReplyDelete