The Howard Crew

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Costa Rica or Spain (or Chile)

Honestly, I keep going back and forth on this adventure of ours. Currently, I am leaning toward Spain....last week it was Costa Rica. Until I found out that a tourist was killed in the little beach town of Samara, where we are looking to stay. I did a little more research. There is a lot of theft there and the crime targets tourists. I have been reading of express kidnappings, murders, burglaries, and petty theft. Not sure that I am up for all of that. I want an adventure, but not danger. So I am back to considering Spain. I think it is doable if we go and simply stay in Spain, rather than trying to fit in a tour of Italy, France and England as well (although it will be hard to miss all of those things when we are SO close!) I guess we will have to go back in a couple of years for the rest of it all! Matt wants us to go live with a member family in Chile, but the airfare is astronomical, so I don't think that is an option...

No comments:

Post a Comment