Thursday, October 20, 2011
Late
Poor Addy Booza! She was on her way to school a couple of days ago and she totally wiped out. In her own words, "I was running, cause my brothers told me to run because we were going to be late. The cement wasn't quite in and I tripped on it, and I fell on my face. And I chipped the back of my tooth, and I had swollen lips, and I hurt my knee and my nose. It was by Sister Keller's house, across the street. And she gave me a bandaid on my knee. She was a nurse, but she is retired. And she gave me a drink of water. And my mom came to get me. She took me to Great Harvest for a cinnamon roll. And then we went home to snuggle. And then I went to class at lunch time." It was quite traumatic and she has some serious nose road rash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment