Monday, July 11, 2011
The Ugly Yell
I hate to admit it, but sometimes the ugly yell comes out. If no one is listening and I give the warning that I am about to do the ugly yell, they usually snap right to it. I wish it didn't come to this...I feel like I am usually one of the most patient people in the world (especially with my kids), but every now and then a perfect storm brews and I have reached my limit....this is when the ugly yell rears up. Usually accompanied by a hell or a damn to boot. Being a parent isn't always easy. I pray for patience and peace on a regular basis. I can see that my kids think I am crazy when I get that mad. I wonder if they will ever feel the same way, but deal with it differently? I hope so.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment