The Howard Crew

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crepe Paper Flowers, Hullabaloo, Paper Doll Crafts, & Chocolate...all at the same time!

One of the things I enjoy most is watching to see what Addy will do during the day to entertain herself. Sometimes I think I should have put her in preschool, but she is always busy and I get to be with her everyday and I wouldn't miss that for the world! In the last 10 minutes she has been making paper doll crafts, which morphed into making me crepe paper flowers on pipe stems, playing Hullabaloo (and doing the winners dance every time), and eating her chocolate Easter bunny. Of course there were a few hugs and kisses thrown in too. I am so glad I get to be home with Addy and share this fun time with her!

Here is a look at our day so far:
Family Scripture study
Spanish Lesson
Breakfast
Morning Chores
Kids off to school
Get ready
Play Group (as we were leaving, Addy said she wanted a play date...never enough time with friends :)
Lunch at play group
Coupon clipping
Addy computer time (while mom makes a few phone calls)
and now the crafting, dancing, and chocolate eating....
the older kids will be home in a few minutes then we will go to....
Alex baseball
Connor Orthodontist
Alex soccer
Addy soccer game (taking Alex and his friend Sam)
Cassy Futsol (at the same time as the soccer game:)
Bookclub for me (YAY!)
and somewhere in there we need to practice piano, read 30 minutes each, do homework, & eat dinner, prepare sharing time lesson, etc.

When people ask what I have been up to lately, nothing ever comes to mind....clearly it is because I have lost my mind with all of this running around!

No comments:

Post a Comment