Well, they always say that bad things come in threes. We have had our share of not so great luck lately....
1- A couple of weeks ago I hit my poor Mishy cat with my car in the garage. I felt ssoooo bad!. Her leg was broken and part of her back. We had to have her put to sleep. Right after the accident, we were trying to comfort her and she actually started to purr. I think it was the goodbye gift she gave me. She had been a part of our family for about 17 years.
2- I broke my favorite sunglasses.
3- My cell phone has been missing for four weeks....how have I even survived? It actually hasn't been too bad. I hate to buy a new one, because I am sure it will show up (Matt is actually the one who is more sure). I'm crossing my fingers...
4- My car didn't pass inspection for the first time ever (it is 10 years old though)
5-My lens on my D5SLR is catching and won't take photos. The replacement lens is about $500 (of course I found one that is even better than the one I had :)
I am hoping that I am done with my run of bad luck and that I am not just on my second run of bad things happening in threes!
I have started planning a crazy lifetime dream trip. I am so excited, although I can tell my kids are a little nervous. I am hoping to take the kids to Europe this December until the end of April. CRAZY! Matt will come for a couple weeks at the beginning of the trip and hopefully again while we are there. The plan is to travel around and then live in a little village in Spain called Mijas for about 3 months so the kids can attend school there and hopefully pick up on some spanish. We have been having some morning Spanish lessons and the kids are doing great. Kell has loaned me her Rosetta Stone and we try to do a lesson or test every morning before school. More on that later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment