The Howard Crew

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hell, Great Scot!, & A Monkey's Uncle...

I am going to try to get this blog going again! I want to remember every precious thing that my kids do and I have such a bad memory that I need to get it recorded or it will be gone forever....

Addy was helping me fix dinner the other night and as we were about to get started she looked at me and said,"Mom, WHAT THE HELL ARE WE FIXING FOR DINNER?"

"What did you say?"

"What the hell are we fixing for dinner?"

"Addy, that is a swear word."

"Oh..."

A couple of days later she was calling me from upstairs and I didn't respond as quickly as she wanted so she stomped down the stairs...

"Why the hell won't you answer me?"

"I didn't hear you, you just swore again."

"OH...Sorry"

About half an hour later she came in with a question.

"Mom, can I ask you if something is a swear word?"

"Sure."

"What about 'Great Scot!'"

I assured her she was safe with that one. A few minutes later....

"What about 'A Monkey's Uncle'?"

I let her know that one was OK too. A week or two later...

"What about 'Hail to the Princess Aurora'?"

TOO FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment