Wicked Weekend!
This weekend we had a girl's getaway and headed to SLC to see the traveling Broadway production of Wicked! We had a great time. Grandma Marilyn put us up at the Hotel Monaco, one of our favorite Salt Lake hotels.
This is the view from our hotel room, we could see everything!
Our self portrait of the three of us in the room.
The play definitely lived up to the hype. I had read the book a couple of years ago and was very interested to see how they could possibly turn it into a play. The book was much darker and the details were different, but I thought they did a great job of adapting the book into a play. We have been walking around singing "Defying Gravity". I also liked the "Popular" song. Some weekend highlights: Phase 10 in the hotel lobby, yummy Bambara food, drizzling rain, and great company!
No comments:
Post a Comment